Thursday 7 July 2016

A Close Shave

A Close Shave...




It's my turn for the Roc Nicholas design team today.  

I decided to make a journal page this time, as I haven't made a journal page for a while and I really enjoy them.
There is a reason why I decided to call this piece "A Close Shave" and the reason is because I used shaving foam and acrylic inks swirled together to make the background. Your not only able to create beautifully different pages every time, but the paper smells divine too ;-)

I used a lot of Roc's new stamps for this page, as well as some of her other stamps. All of which can be found right here along with all her other wonderful designs for Stampotqiue Originals.

Please leave a message to say 'hi', I'd love to hear from you.

Hope you have a lovely day. Gemma xx

2 comments:

  1. I love this Gemma, totally lush colours that make my eyes smile :)
    Hugs from Poppy and me xxx

    ReplyDelete