Monday 7 August 2017

The House on the Hill..

Hello lovely Stampotique friends... 

It's my turn to create my piece for the lovely Roc Nicholas for Stampotique today.

I love using Roc's stamps. They are so versatile, and although I've not done it this time, I love to mix her stamps together - you can see them on my blog. It's great fun chopping and changing them again. Give it a go - you'll love it!

This is my piece for today..


I painted some card by colour blocking with some acrylic paints. Then I cut the card into various sized pieces to use in other projects and backed them onto black card.
I coloured the images using a combination of Faber Castell Polychromos, and Caran d'Ache Pablo pencils....

Stamps I used:

You can buy Roc's stamps here
Hope you like it..? 


If you do please say hi and leave a message. Thank you my lovelies xx

Happy Crafting xox


1 comment: