Thursday 7 September 2017

Jump Bunny, Jump!


Hi there lovelies, 

I don't know about you but it's definitely starting to turn Autumnal here, well tonight at least. I love this time of the year, especially winter. Soooooo cosy, cuddled up in front of a roaring fire....

Anyway, back on track lol... It's my turn again this month to show you what I've made for Roc Nicholas and her Design Team.


I really had fun with this one, but unfortunately the photo doesn't photo doesn't pick up the gorgeous copper sheen or the turquoise that I managed to get on the tag. It is the best I could get it though..!

I love Roc's stamps, they're so much fun, hop over to Stampotique's on-line store here to see all of Roc's stamps. 

The stamps I used today are:

- Heart Vine by Roc Nicholas
- Bunny by Roc Nicholas
- Vic by Roc Nicholas
- Agatha Text #1 by Magda Polakow

Hope you like this...

See you soon... hugs xoxo

Happy Crafting x

2 comments:

  1. As usual, another lovely design. Always colourful and inventive xx

    ReplyDelete